Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I know it's a bit late for this but I wanted to post a few fun ideas! I just figured out that my small round stickers fit PERFECTLY in the lids of mini Playdough tubs... so cute!
I bought these heart lollipops in the $ section at Target for my daughters MDO Valentine Party.
And this is for my son's Bible Class. I loved that there was no work involved (except the time spent designing and printing the stickers... but that doesn't count).

Anyway, I hope you have a SWEET Valentine's Day and be sure to check out all my new Spring/Easter Stickers!

2 comments:

Genevieve Richer said...

Hey Autumn! Just received my sticker order today (Happy Easter from Sophie) and... LOVE THEM!!! Thank you so much! Bought the play-doh & can't wait to package her preschool treat bags!

Genevieve Richer said...

Thx again!
http://genevieve-celebratetoday.blogspot.com/2010/03/paint-palalette-pads.html