Friday, January 4, 2008

Valentines Day stuff!

I am super excited about my latest addition to my jewelry collection made just for that wonderful holliday... Valentines Day! I created these sweethearts by hand and it took much longer than I expected. First I had to glue two hearts together (they werent as thick as I wanted), then I waited... then I cut out paper hearts, glued them on and waited... then I printed words, tore them out, glued them on and waited... then I had Blake (my husband) drill holes in them while I waited... then I decopodged them all and waited... and then I made the ribbon necklaces (many steps there as well) and put the hearts on the ribbon! It was a lot of fun but a lot of time too:) I am very happy with how they turned out and I hope you are too!

4 comments:

NA said...

These are really cool and unique. Love them. :)

Kristin said...

i like them a lot; i definitely need one!

Love & Squalor Designs said...

wow...very organized as you are on to valentine's day already! great idea!

Blake O'Quin said...

thanks everyone:) and k I will make you one soon:)