Sunday, August 2, 2009

Disapeared for while...

I know I have been missing for a long while and I wish I had an excuse... but I don't... I am a lazy blogger. Yep, I will admit that I want to like "blogging" but I don't. I promise to try harder!
Anyway, I am excited to finally have my new site up and running. I have been spending a lot of time adding new designs and am very happy with how it has turned out. Unfortunately I can not take all the credit for the design... I have to thank Michelle from Polka Dot Dandy for helping me with it all! I am horrible with html and all that technical stuff and I would not have been able to do it without her.
Ok, this is the extent of my writing attention span so I am going to leave you with some fun new designs in my shop. Enjoy and be sure to stop by daily!




2 comments:

Jodee said...

I love these stickers!

Anonymous said...

Halloween already?? Ahh, you know I need those!! :)